The SA Canoe Polo Training and Selection camp will the happening in Cape Town from the 7th to the 10th of December 2023, at the awesome Peninsula Canoe Club.
We have put together some basic information for you that we hope will help!
THE VENUE: Peninsula Canoe Club
There are full ablution facilities available at the club.
FOOD for the weekend if you are not self-catering will look something like this:
Available: Breakfast (scrambled egg & bacon rolls, cereal, fruit, tea and coffee).
Lunch: Cheese & Tomato, Cheese & Ham Sandwich or Hotdogs & Juice
Supper: Spag Bol & Salad; Chicken a’la king; and Braai, Rolls & Salad
We will add a food registration link closer to the time.
WHERE TO STAY:
1. We highly recommend the Blue Bottle Guesthouse in Muizenberg! Taryn and the team are super. If you need a single bed added to the room for the kids just chat to her.
2. The Zandvlei Caravan Park in Muizenberg is only taking enquiries from the 1st of September. 021 444 68 6811
3. The Marina Views Guesthouse is just across the vlei in Marina Da Gama.
THINGS TO DO:
1. Paddle Experience will run two birding trips onto the Zandvlei Estuary over this weekend for friends/parents and spectators. BOOK NOW on QUICKET.
2. On a Thursday and Friday evening the Blue Bird Garage Market runs in Muizenberg too! A great vibe!
3. You can of course also head to the local winefarms – there are loads to choose from.
The closest petrol station : Totalenergies Lakeside
But there is also a BP just further up the road towards Blue Route